The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UP Farming

Go down 
+2
Amystle
KillahOracle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KillahOracle

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:53 am

Since we need to get to guild level 3 as soon as possible, and I know people dread hearing the words (UP farming) ...

We should probably dedicate at least 2 days a week to UP farming because at this rate our guild is never gonna reach Lvl 3.

So I want to know right now who is down for UP Farming, put your IGN

we need 10 ppl
Back to top Go down

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:01 am

As the others have been saying we need to be better equipped before we reach lvl 3
Back to top Go down
Amystle
Admin
Admin
Amystle

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:43 am

I do agree that we need better equipment and PvP training... however I still do believe that we should farm UP every now and then because we have a ways to go before even reaching level 3. If necesssary, we could hold off of level 3 until we are really ready. By then, though, we should be ready.
Back to top Go down
Varick

Varick

Location : Ames, Iowa; Stanley, Kansas; Clifton Park, New York

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm down for running Grave missions in between ToE/ToWater/ToF/ToWind runs. However, elites should still be paramount for us right now. Still, Killa is right that we do need to at least begin collecting again.

I think we should start getting static groups together for both Trials and UP farming runs similar to the way that Arrogance did it in the past.
Back to top Go down
Emioko

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:45 pm

I do agree with all of you BUT and this is a big but....I do NOT want to reach lvl 3 guild with only a few of us in elites. Lvl 3 changes the whole game for us. Elites 1st...ups second. Farming ups is fine with me as we need TONS of ups.
Back to top Go down
KillahOracle

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 pm

I know we gotta collect elite first but. We are like a universe away from even getting enough UPs, and plus like someone said we could always hold it off. And doing missions also = ac and experience
Back to top Go down
Emioko

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 am

I am the eternal optimist i guess.... I remember when we were 80k into getting lvl 2. BOY did it seem so close and yet so far away. In 2 days the whole guild pulled together and got 20k up. I can see that happening again. If every 1 wants to up farm and it is an agreed upon decision you can count me in if I am not busy running missions, doing trials etc. We all have priorities in our minds, lists of "things to do" if you will. Mine is simply to get elites then hit lvl 3 and come out onto the server like a power house. But as you said we have a longggggggggg way to go. So yea, if yall wanna do up hunts...sure.
Back to top Go down
Varick

Varick

Location : Ames, Iowa; Stanley, Kansas; Clifton Park, New York

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

*Wonders to himself if everyone on this thread knows that they are all saying the same thing just put in different ways* Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:45 pm

i'll speak to emi about possibly adding 1 day a week on the calendar to 'up' farming, or just Graveyard missions or hunting in general to help the members who need graveyard missions, farm experience and UP, hopefully geta few nice drops and get our needed pledges. Right now the most difficult and time consuming thing on everyone's mind is ELITES. Elites will change drastically once the patch is released to allow for mayan metals to create the elites. HOWEVER i feel we need to continue pushing for them as much as possible. The next patch is in 1-2 months (no actual release date has been let out by ijji admin as of this point in time). With the release of this patch and shadow things will go into chaoes. 200 more missions will be released to allow us to level up to hopefully 115 area, and the level cap will be raised to 130 (more details found in naleo's post about upcoming updates-which is a copied admin post from ijji).

- for now it would not be a bad idea to do both
Back to top Go down

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Naleo on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

UP Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Farming   UP Farming EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 am