The Guild's Official Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Farewell ! from ForsakenPain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudStrifepisot

Farewell ! from ForsakenPain Empty
PostSubject: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:00 pm

well i'm joining FEAR. I'm just not making any friends here, I feel unnotice, and sometimes I get snob when I say hi to some members. I was in Akatsuki, that's probably why some of u guys don't like me. Nothing personal, but the reason I joined Aka was for fun gvg, and wanted to get some action. Goodluck to level 3 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillahOracle

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

i havent seen you talk or go on vent o.o sorry to hear that you are leaving though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Sorry to see you go man, I would have talk to you more but I never saw you. I think I only played with you maybe one time? Anyways GL in FEAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudStrifepisot

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm

we always see each other in town I went ac frozen with you guys couple of times, and even do luckies. See this is what I mean, anyways..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emioko

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 am

SOrry to see u go but as I have stated from the beginning this is a ventrilo guild and and i hardly ever saw u there nor did I ever hear u talk. Its a 2 way street you interact and we interact with u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell ! from ForsakenPain
Page 1 of 1