The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Luckies and stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillahOracle

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Hey, I thank everybody for participating in the lucky runs that we were doing, especially those they didn't need the luckies but was there for extra DPS Very Happy. I thought I would never get my sewer and frozen luckies. I got my 2 ice luckies and my 3 sewer luckies today (even though I shouldnt have got the 3rd rat I think MrLonely got greedy or wasnt paying attention or something lol). But yeah, I should be getting my elite armor soon (my 3rd piece) hopefully by next Sunday at the latest, I still got like 5 erich missions, 7 ibis and 525 more captains to do (ugh). Plus I need to run like 27 otto missions and kill one death sorc to get my jewel of aukra to sell so I can buy all my gold powders O_O. Thing is though I got two exams this week so I dont even know if i will get the armor by sunday Sad Sad. But yeah, thanks to everybody who participated and I am so glad that I got these luckies out of the way so I can concentrate on the missions knowing that I wont be stuck at like 89.4% for like the longest time lol.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Gratz to you and everyone who got lucky kills today.

I wish I could have gone, but I told my mother I would go over to her house and help her out with some things. So while you guys were getting luckies, I was cleaning gutters. Hopefully we will do rats again sometime because I need 2 so I can get my pants.
Back to top Go down
Elymentia
Unit 001
Unit 001
Elymentia

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: QQ   Luckies and stuff EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am

I just had to spend Friday-Sunday helping my sister and parents. Q_Q..

Not to mention the one break I got, I found my MS Security Essentials attacking a macrobot I created. Real-time protection... BAH!
Back to top Go down
Emioko

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Congratz Killa on your almost elite set. I too got my rats and ice luckies done and stayed around to help those for dps purposes. Thats a load of my mind as well..still ned 500 caps tho Laughing Guild leaders are always the last to get the elites but thats ok I love helping people.
Back to top Go down
KillahOracle

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm

awwww you wont be last emi if you are close to being the last i will make sure you wont be Smile
Back to top Go down
moosier89

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

i think that what makes EMI a unique leader shes not like the other leader out there on other games where they always want to be the first person in the guild to get something or help till she gets it and thats why i think shes an awesome leader Very Happy even tho she could but she doesnt and thats why she is teh BEST leader i have ever had

If you wanna slow down
If your ass ain't with us
Get the fuck out...

We raise hell bitch
We don't give a fuck
Back to top Go down
Drafun

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:34 pm

lets do some ibis, i need 15 then after that all I need is sitnarta and cpts lol

grats man you're almost there. why sell aukra? you need it for pants, right???
Back to top Go down
KillahOracle

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm

yeah lets deff do ibis lol

i already have my pants lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luckies and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckies and stuff   Luckies and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Luckies and stuff
Page 1 of 1