The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

theguild disbanding? im lost

Go down 
+3
SoulEye
KillahOracle
Mr.DK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.DK

theguild disbanding? im lost Empty
PostSubject: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 am

im hearing you guys are leaving sun D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T.T
Back to top Go down
KillahOracle

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:56 pm

i dont think we are disbanding unless I am missing something. ghost just took over temporary leadership and although activity is at an all time low, I think Emioko is too stubborn to let this guild disband and die!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulEye
Admin
Admin
SoulEye

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

As far as I know we aren't. A lot of us just haven't been active due to school and boredom (nothing left to do but AC and towers/M4/M5) but hopefully that will change after the patch.

And yes, Ghost has temporary leadership but only til Emi regains her health.
Back to top Go down
moosier89

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:23 pm

no we all have our RL problem finals and what not we are not disbanding just dealing with those then we will be back
Back to top Go down
Amystle
Admin
Admin
Amystle

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:19 pm

We are not disbanding. lol I don't know who you heard that from, but that is not the case. Right now there are a lot of inactives and we might have to do a mass kick and start all over again...

Ghost and I have decided not to make any big changes while Emi has been gone, like kicking potential inactives, etc without her permission. As for advertising for new members, I think that would be better once we have a bit more space to invite people. Ghost and I have been in Vent every day, available for help if needed. All you need to do is page us. If we don't respond, then spam page. Razz If that doesn't work, leave us a private chat message and we will get back to it as soon as possible.

The Guild is not going to die. It might be a little flicker of an ember at the moment, but in due time it will be a blazing fire of glory again.
Back to top Go down
fujiwara9

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

i havent been on...due to school and bc my comp died...so im getting it fix...the tech said its not gonna be working for a while..so uhmmm im off for a while...plus school stuff so i can grad this year..xD...
Back to top Go down
moosier89

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:54 pm

now that is a nice excuse to use for not being on lately the school stuff so i can i graduate this year yes stay away and get your school stuff done lol only come on when you are taking a break from it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rious
Master
Master
Rious

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:52 am

nah it's not, truth be told AWOL players and a sick leader will lead to an inactive guild which not many have the patience to see it rebuild. But no it's not disbanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:48 am

This week is AP/IB and Finals week, the entire game is pretty much empty.

I don't see what the panic is about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theguild disbanding? im lost   theguild disbanding? im lost Empty

Back to top Go down

theguild disbanding? im lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: