The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amystle
Admin
Admin
Amystle

Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen Empty
PostSubject: Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen   Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:49 am

Follow the link right here: http://www.davispolk.com/Davis-Polk-Advises-Webzen-on-its-Merger-With-NHN-Games-04-27-2010/

Either every ijji SUN account will die... or... after reading how Archlord merged, expect this:

You will most likely keep your gear and achievements (level, AC, etc) as long as your name isn't taken. I'm not sure about Gcoins.

If your name is taken, then you won't be able to have your account transferred properly.

Expect a lot of bugs.

Some people have never been able to have their accounts transfer for unknown reasons.

Expect a lot of lag and even poorer customer service. I heard Webzen is very laggy and their customer service is horrible. You wouldn't think because of all the events that they have, eh?

I know there are positive things, too, but... I think the negatives might outweigh the positives on this one...

We have the end of July to find out what is really going to happen.
Back to top Go down
moosier89

PostSubject: Re: Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen   Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:35 pm

all i got to say is ugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen   Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:52 am

Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen 1273033355634
Back to top Go down
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

PostSubject: Re: Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen   Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:52 am

oh wow....good find Amystle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen   Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen Empty

Back to top Go down

Ijji SUN Will Merge With Webzen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: