The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting some new toys and offline weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VoiceofTreaz

Getting some new toys and offline weekend Empty
PostSubject: Getting some new toys and offline weekend   Getting some new toys and offline weekend EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

I am getting some more software this week or next via snail mail. I am canceling my X-box live too and picking up a website host sub.

And to multitask, I will be out of town off to St Louis for the weekend and will not be ingame. You all have fun and stay legit.
Back to top Go down
Amystle
Admin
Admin
Amystle

PostSubject: Re: Getting some new toys and offline weekend   Getting some new toys and offline weekend EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 am

lol Really? St. Louis? Awesome. I don't live too far from there. ;D
Back to top Go down
VoiceofTreaz

PostSubject: Re: Getting some new toys and offline weekend   Getting some new toys and offline weekend EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh cool, my wife is from Farmington and we live outside of Tulsa. We are visiting her family in south county. We thought we were going to the zoo too except for the weather we found out today we may have. Snow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting some new toys and offline weekend   Getting some new toys and offline weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting some new toys and offline weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: