The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

!!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing Empty
PostSubject: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Okay as u all know, next month is the Shadow Patch, and there is one thing i am sure that Emi will want to know and that is how many of us are gonna respec to shadow so that those not respec can help us fly through the levels and get us caught up with the rest.

So post here if u are gonna respec so that way Emi or whoever can keep a list of those doing so

Me i am still debating if i am or not.
Back to top Go down
moosier89

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

i will be testing it out but will not make it my main
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 pm

yea this was meant for those switching completely but hey who am i to stop someones imput xD!
Back to top Go down
moosier89

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:46 pm

lol still gonna put in my 2 cents Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Varick

Varick

Location : Ames, Iowa; Stanley, Kansas; Clifton Park, New York

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm not sure. I have to see how Defenders do with max Defender Mode first. I'd rather be a tank but I don't want to play a DDK.
Back to top Go down
Elymentia
Unit 001
Unit 001
Elymentia

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:46 pm

It's coming next month for sure?
Back to top Go down
Varick

Varick

Location : Ames, Iowa; Stanley, Kansas; Clifton Park, New York

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Elymentia wrote:
It's coming next month for sure?

I would like to believe that Ijji would keep up with the dates, but knowing them it will probably take longer. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 pm

The updates for the next 3 months wasn't form a ijji gm it was form one of the webzen gm's that came over. So yes it is coming out next month.

EDIT:: Yea i am switchin over to Shadow Next patch, not cause i want to play a op'd character its just that assassin is my class of choice. Other classes tend to bore me after awhile but assassin's never have.
Back to top Go down
SoulEye
Admin
Admin
SoulEye

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:48 pm

I may be trying out Shadow sometime in the future, but not right after the patch because there will be a TON of little shadows running around the first town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

man by time those shadows get to waldchen, i'll already be at the prison xD!

ego +1000
Back to top Go down
Emioko

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 am

im not ganna lie either ill be testing it too but its a guy toon confused so i wont be testing it for long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing   !!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing Empty

Back to top Go down

!!PLEASE READ!!-Respecing
Page 1 of 1