The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varick

Varick

Location : Ames, Iowa; Stanley, Kansas; Clifton Park, New York

Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.   Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 pm

This week I am going to be really busy with school and my Fraternity. I probably won't be on very much due to having plans every evening/night with the Fraternity since it is Initiation week. However, if I do get any chances to come online this week, I will be doing strictly Trial of Fire farming in order to get my items for elites and get money saved up for buying whatever I'm too lazy to farm. However, I did promise Drafun2 that I would help him with his last Valley missions so if I could get some help with those that would be great!

Also, the next couple of weeks after this one I'm going to try to stick to strictly doing Trial of Fires only taking breaks to run some FoB missions, Graveyard missions or farming Cybed on occasion.

See you all in-game when I can!

Edit: Cybed is completed finally! cheers

Last edited by Varick on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emioko

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.   Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 am

Initiation week eh? dont get spanked to hard Varick cheers

I to have decided to run Tof everyday
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.   Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 am

Lol Varick you are in tough business my friend. I wish you the best of luck. Personally i intend on joining emi and doing my own runs and joining other guildies. Well I plan on kicking butt and taking names.. of their friends.. so i can kick their butts too!
Back to top Go down
Varick

Varick

Location : Ames, Iowa; Stanley, Kansas; Clifton Park, New York

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.   Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:58 am

LOL, luckily for me there is a no hazing policy on our campus, so initiation week pretty much just means spending time with the guys in the Fraternity and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.   Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Schedule for this week and plan for next couple of weeks.
Page 1 of 1