The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell ! from ForsakenPain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CloudStrifepisot

Farewell ! from ForsakenPain Empty
PostSubject: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:00 pm

well i'm joining FEAR. I'm just not making any friends here, I feel unnotice, and sometimes I get snob when I say hi to some members. I was in Akatsuki, that's probably why some of u guys don't like me. Nothing personal, but the reason I joined Aka was for fun gvg, and wanted to get some action. Goodluck to level 3 cheers
Back to top Go down
KillahOracle

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

i havent seen you talk or go on vent o.o sorry to hear that you are leaving though
Back to top Go down
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Sorry to see you go man, I would have talk to you more but I never saw you. I think I only played with you maybe one time? Anyways GL in FEAR
Back to top Go down
CloudStrifepisot

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm

we always see each other in town I went ac frozen with you guys couple of times, and even do luckies. See this is what I mean, anyways..
Back to top Go down
Emioko

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 am

SOrry to see u go but as I have stated from the beginning this is a ventrilo guild and and i hardly ever saw u there nor did I ever hear u talk. Its a 2 way street you interact and we interact with u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ! from ForsakenPain   Farewell ! from ForsakenPain Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell ! from ForsakenPain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: