The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild's Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leecher Pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drafun

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 pm

hi
deny me access to towater = few invites
otherwise enjoy lvling

Leecher Pics Towindpro
Back to top Go down
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 pm

lol

look at me tankin it up
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:13 am

This is very disappointing. I hate to be the asshole to come out and say it. But i am a big fan of people who EARN their own shit. Instead of leaching and allowing everyone else to build up their character. I am personally surprised they let you stay in the instance at all, you know my personal feeling on it, i would have kicked you from the party by the time we hit floor 5. Unfortunately other people do not seem to feel the same way. However i do feel that this guild is geared towards helping ourselves and the people around us. Not leeching of the people around us to build our entire character for us to where we have none of our own accomplishments.

~That's just my personal 2 cents on the matter, other people will see it as they see it.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Unit 001
Unit 001

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 am

You are not the only asshole to come out and say it. Everyone was yelling at him all day lol. Emioko and Sam were in a run sayin stuff to him, I say stuff all the time, other people in the 15 towinds said stuff, TerminalDisease was goin at drafun for like 3-4 runs in a row about his leeching but just gave up. So yeah, Ghost I agree with you I don't like it when people leech, but drafun was supplying the keys and hes the party leader, so nothing I can really do. I need the exp and the heim to make my pants. Also in drafuns defense he said he was doing gcoin offers so he could buy more towind keys. TerminalDisease said it best in one run, "drafun needs us, but we also need drafun."

Anyways, I am just glad someone was organizing and running towinds, and for that I thank you drafun.
Back to top Go down
Drafun

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 am

Ghost wrote:
This is very disappointing. I hate to be the asshole to come out and say it. But i am a big fan of people who EARN their own shit. Instead of leaching and allowing everyone else to build up their character. I am personally surprised they let you stay in the instance at all, you know my personal feeling on it, i would have kicked you from the party by the time we hit floor 5. Unfortunately other people do not seem to feel the same way. However i do feel that this guild is geared towards helping ourselves and the people around us. Not leeching of the people around us to build our entire character for us to where we have none of our own accomplishments.

~That's just my personal 2 cents on the matter, other people will see it as they see it.
I invited guild members whenever spaces cleared up.

u_u kinda repeated it a billion times: this will sound rude but I'm sorry, that's how I'm... I agree that you've a valid point about that I should still help but I leech because I feel like it, I could attack but I don't want to so I don't. Like TD said it: if it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a party, if there wasn't for the members the party wouldn't run. If it wasn't for me there wouldn't have been 16 constant (one after other) ToWind runs.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:02 pm

For now, give me a week or 2 and I'll be supplying ToWind keys non-stop .. there are others of us who can get them as well. Sure i guess it helped to have him at the time for only the keys, however The other people that can afford keys actually help. And g coin offers can be done on our own time. starting the 1'st I myself should begin having plenty or more keys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leecher Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leecher Pics   Leecher Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Leecher Pics
Page 1 of 1